Are you interested in a newly created role in Talent and Acquisition?! We are looking for a hands-on strategic manager who can work within existing processes and continue to develop and implement efficiencies as the studio grows. As the Talent and Acquisition Manager you will report into the CFO and work closely with the Executive Team, Production and Heads of Department.
- Developing strategies for retaining and recruiting talent across the studios in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and LA
- Developing and implementing strategies for crew growth and development
- Working closely with Finance and Production regarding schedules and contracts
- Responsible for end-to-end recruiting
- Working with Finance and Production Management regarding resource allocation
- Conducting performance reviews of the crew with the relevant Heads of Department
- Identifying, monitoring and facilitating training needs
- Attending industry related events
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge or experience in the Animation and/or VFX industry
- Align to our company values and culture
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment across multiple project schedules
- Have demonstrated negotiation and communication skills
- Understand Australian employment legislation
- Good attention to detail
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly awarded visual effects houses in Australia, where everyone is passionate about what we do!
Please put TALENT & ACQUISITION MANAGER in the subject of your email and send your availability and resume to email@example.com
Please apply if you are eligible to work permanently in Australia.