Are you a Senior Rigger who enjoys mentoring a small team and works on a variety of high end TVCs and feature projects? At Alt.vfx you’ll work within an existing pipeline, but also be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining the rigging workflow.
- Biped and quadruped rig setups for production
- Mentoring and training a small team of riggers
- Managing prop assets in our pipeline
- Retargeting motion capture animation to custom rigs
- Working closely with production to schedule tasks and deliverables
- Experience working on high end TVCs or feature projects with photorealistic creatures/characters including facial work
- Expert knowledge of anatomy, geometry and animation
- Expert knowledge in Maya
- Experience rigging a variety of different bi-peds and quadrupeds, vehicles and props
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Experience with scripting in Python
- Ability to priortise and work on multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Computer Animation or another relevant area of study, and/or equivalent job experience.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly awarded visual effects houses in Australia, where everyone is passionate about the work we do!
Please put SENIOR RIGGER in the subject of your email and send your availability, reels and resume to email@example.com