Are you a Senior Environment Artist who enjoys working on a variety of high end TVCs and feature projects? This role would suit someone who enjoys working on both hard surface and organic environments that can be photo real or stylised.
You’ll work with a tight knit, collaborative and passionate crew in Brisbane and Sydney.
This is a challenging and rewarding role working with a world class crew. Ideal candidates will already have good industry experience and will understand the demands and responsibilities of the position from the outset.
- Production experience in modelling, UV layout, texturing and look development
- Production experience in 3D software such as Maya, Houdini, Zbrush, Mari and Substance
- Experience texturing and shading for Arnold based render workflow
- Experience in Redshift a bonus
- Ability to set up shaders and handle look development of assets including characters/creatures/props and environment work
- Demonstrated experience in a VFX environment
- Demonstrated experience working with photogrammetry
- Ability to take concept designs and adapt it into the 3D world
- UV layout for UDIM texture workflow
- Enjoys working to develop the look of a shot, assets or sequence with the Visual Effects and CG Supervisors
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment with Production and other departments
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality results
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in matte painting a bonus
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly awarded visual effects houses in Australia, where everyone is passionate about the work we do!
Please put ENVIRONMENT ARTIST in the subject of your email and send your availability, reels (including references and wireframes) and resume to email@example.com