Are you a mid or senior compositor interested in working on short and long form projects! We have a slate of work coming up in September across our Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne studios.
We offer a fantastic work environment and great remuneration for the right person, with the possibility of ongoing work across commercial and film.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work with a passionate, class A crew.
• Responsible for maintaining high work standards
• Maintaining attention to detail in all aspects of production
• Seamless integration of plates and VFX elements to create photo-real composites
• Execution of complex and demanding shots
• Experience with projections and the 3D environment within Nuke
• Minimum 5 years photo-real compositing experience in both commercial or feature film projects.
• Mastery of Nuke
• Strong understanding of colour and colorspace pipelines.
• Expert knowledge in CG rendering, multi channel EXRS and AOV’s
• Expert knowledge of compositing and integration of CG elements.
• Strong artistic skills and a critical eye for maintaining a high level of execution
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Maya experience a plus
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly-awarded visual effects houses in Australia, producing ground-breaking and innovative work.
Please put MID/SENIOR NUKE COMPOSITOR in the subject of your email and send your demo reel, shot breakdown and resume to email@example.com
Location: Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne/Remote (ANZ only)