Do you have level 1 and 2 IT system support experience? We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer who will play an important part in the daily workings of the company, including supporting our additional studio’s all around the world. This role carries a high level of responsibility, and you will be working alongside the Heads of department and reporting directly to the Head of IT.
You’ll be highly motivated, work well under pressure, exceptional communication skills and detail orientated. Experience in the post-production environment, with knowledge of VFX workflows & varying IT environments is highly regarded.
- Level 1 & 2 IT Helpdesk tasks, being the primary responder to support requests across the board, identifying issues and escalating where needed
- Maintaining & monitoring core infrastructure, including server, networking, and storage.
- Supporting in house pipeline, application and rendering processes.
- Performing software management, installation, and updates across the board.
- Maintaining and managing VFX workstations, including upgrades, new deployments and troubleshooting for Windows, MAC and Linux.
- Supporting user account management within Windows AD and GSUITE
- Assisting with facility suite’s including broadcast, SDI distribution and Video conferencing.
- At least 2-3 Years of hands-on experience within the VFX industry or other related industries
- Experiences with varying Operating environments including Windows, Windows Server, Linux and MACOS is a must.
- Cisco CCNA accreditation or higher is highly desirable, Microsoft and other vender certifications would be of value as well.
- Degree in engineering, computer science or computer engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with advanced server/storage operations utilizing various product platforms such as virtualization, VFX platforms, Render and general infrastructure
- Programming experience with Python and or PowerShell.
- Experience with Cloud environments, particularly AWS is highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly-awarded visual effects houses in Australia, where everyone is passionate about the work we do!
Please put IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER in the subject of your email and send your availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org