Are you an experienced IO/VFX Editor who enjoys working on a variety of projects including short and long form projects? As an IO/VFX editor you’ll be self-motivated, a good communicator and detail orientated.
- Ingesting footage and wrangling data throughout the course of a project
- Conforming timelines to export individual shots and update edits as artists complete their work
- Communicating with third-party vendors for tracking, roto and cleanup services
- Working with the team to supply plates, elements and references. Conforming timelines and consolidating media for colourists
- Supporting colourists throughout the grade by managing media and updating their project as needed
- Quality-checking final masters
- Creating deliverables for a variety of destinations (i.e. online, television, billboard etc.)
- Driving dailies sessions and client meetings with directors, producers and VFX supervisors.
- 3 years experience in a similar role on short and long form projects
- Experience working across multiple locations
- Production experience with the Adobe Suite and Resolve
- Cross platform experience with Mac, Windows and Linux
- Exposed to basic networking infrastructure and video/audio broadcast
- IT and technical acumen
- Familiarity with Nuke Studio
- Experience with Python scripting
- Worked with studio production software like Shotgun
This is a full-time role based out of our Brisbane Head office, starting immediately. The role represents an amazing chance for a talented individual to become an integral part of our production team, working on some of the biggest and best projects in the industry.
Please put IO/VFX EDITOR – BRISBANE in the subject of your email and send your availability and resume to email@example.com