Alt.vfx are looking for a talented VFX Producer to join our team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about visual effects and will be experienced in delivering a range of solutions for both feature films and television mini-series’. This candidate has excellent client and interpersonal skills; they are detail-orientated and able to lead a team of artists; and they are self-motivated. Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver a project on time and on budget are a must. Organised and well presented, the candidate will be confident to liaise with clients, receive and communicate feedback on projects, and have a good knowledge of the film and television space.
You will be collaborating with the show’s Executive Producer and Visual Effects Supervisor, and the wider team, to deliver the project on schedule and within budget. Your organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise, coupled with your strong production knowledge will help you solve the daily operational challenges on the film.
- Develop and manage key relationships with the show’s VFX Producer and Editor;
- Responsibility for tracking the budget, including overages and change orders, and regular reporting of the film status to the Executive Producer;
- Assessment of turnovers and the impact on production;
- Works with key leadership on the show including the Compositing Lead, CG Supervisor, and other department leads to ensure everyone is aligned on the goals and overall requirements;
- Works with other managers in the business including the CFO, Head of IT & Operations, General Manager, and finance team to ensure best practices for execution of the show;
- Works with the Executive Producer and production team to deliver the show on time and on budget;
- Work with the Executive Producer and show’s VFX Producer to identify top line milestones for the show;
- Create and deliver on the VFX production schedule;
- Provide guidance, support and leadership to the team, helping to anticipate and solve problems.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a production team on a large VFX production;
- A comprehensive knowledge of VFX pipelines;
- Exceptional high-level planning and scheduling skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong budgeting and forecasting abilities;
- Excellent communication skills, including clear and concise reporting;
- Proficiency with a variety of software including spreadsheets and Shotgun;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure;
- The ability to work in a team environment and individually as required;
- Has a proactive attitude and shows initiative;
- Is diplomatic and able to communicate and work well with a variety of personality types.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have a chat! Please send your resume and any links or examples of previous work to email@example.com