T&DA are looking for a talented Producer to join our team in the Darlinghurst Studio.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and will be experienced in delivering a range of creative technology solutions across mobile, digital and experiential platforms. They will be comfortable leading projects which involve AR/VR, real time tech, interactive installations, and much more. This candidate has excellent client and interpersonal skills; they are detail-orientated and able to lead a team of technologists and artists; and they are self-motivated. Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver a project on time and on budget are a must. Organised and well presented, the candidate will be confident to manage a room of clients, receive and communicate feedback on projects, and have a good knowledge of the emerging tech space.
- Manage multiple projects from award through to final delivery and support;
- Build and maintain relationships with production companies, creative agencies, platforms, and directors to ensure the best options in regards to the selection of potential partners for opportunities;
- Support the development of new business pitches;
- Prepare pitches and bids for new projects;
- Work closely with Executive Producer and Creative Director of Technology to assist with all aspects of development, execution and delivery;
- Schedules and tracks all resources required for execution of projects;
- Responsible for tracking costs throughout production;
- Liaise with HR team to ensure adequate staffing for projects;
- Lead team of artists and developers through all phases of production to delivery;
- Provide regular updates of status of projects to Exec. Producer;
- Collaborate with Exec. Producer to serve as client liaison for production, including tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost and timeline of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure that internal and client stakeholders’ expectations are aligned;
- Oversee and manage QC process.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in interactive games/software/entertainment industry;
- Have a passion for technology, and in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with VR across multiple HMD’s, production, post-production, and publication process for interactive/360 videos and other experiences;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Lead or Senior Producer;
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in various stages of production under tight schedules;
- Working knowledge of industry-standard software;
- Manage, control and track digital assets;
- In-depth knowledge of the software development process requirements using various production methodologies;
- Experience using agile project management methodology;
- Approach challenges creatively and methodically, identify risks, problems and conflicts and working with team members to resolve.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have a chat! Please send your resume and any links or examples of previous work to email@example.com