We’re looking for a Software & API Developer to work closely with our production and finance departments to standardize and expand our current ShotGrid functionality and integration. You will be responsible for supporting creative and technical objectives via troubleshooting, user support, technical direction and tool development for applications such as ShotGrid and other management tools.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work closely with an internal project manager to support, enhance and expand existing ShotGrid asset tracking and artist management production tools.
- Assist the production and finance team with innovative new ways to optimize workflows.
- Join other Pipeline TDs in a small and versatile team.
What you bring to the role:
- At least 2+ years industry experience in a similar role.
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in a related technology discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Python.
- Proven ShotGrid tool development experience.
- Some familiarity with broader technologies such as HTML, CSS and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
- An understanding of VFX workflows is highly regarded.
- Ability to problem solve unsupervised and recommend technical solutions.
- Ability to learn new technologies as required.
- An understanding of traditional VFX, animation and production workflows.
- Willingness to learn existing in-house infrastructure.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly-awarded visual effects houses in Australia, where everyone is passionate about the work we do!
Please put Software & API Developer – Shotgrid in the subject of your email and send your availability and resume to email@example.com