Alt.vfx is looking for a Senior VFX Producer / EP to join our Sydney TVC team.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive and collaborative “hands on” VFX producer with 10+ years’ experience.
- Known for your organised and even tempered approach, along with a strategic mindset and excellent client management skills.
- You are a team player who can mentor and manage as easily as rolling up your sleeves and doing it yourself.
- You will care more about the work than you do your title.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with key creatives to develop the approach for creating the effects work and provide clients with estimates of budget and schedule.
- Act as the initial contact for negotiating cost of work, as well as delivering cost/schedule changes while tracking and reporting progress.
- Create, organise, and maintain the overall project schedule.
- Work closely with the production team in ensuring the best outcome for the project.
- Maintain the project crew sheet, collaborating with the talent team to ensure the project is appropriately crewed.
- Collaborate with the talent management team and department leads, with a focus on covering the project resource needs and balancing the overall capacity of the studio resources.
- Lead a positive team environment, ensuring a collaborative and respectful work environment for your artists and production teams.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly awarded visual effects houses in Australia, where everyone is passionate about what we do!
Please put SENIOR VFX PRODUCER / EP in the subject of your email and send your availability, cover letter and resume to email@example.com