Alt.vfx are looking for a talented Senior Producer to join our team in the Brisbane Studio for a Maternity Leave Cover for 10 months, commencing in December 2021.
Working alongside our EPs, you will be the main point of contact for our existing clients and will maintain these relationships, as well as develop business opportunities with new clients.
You will be at the heart of production and manage all aspects of a project from working with our VFX Supervisors on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources with our VFX Production team and ensuring efficient running of the project with artists in order to deliver on time, on budget and to the very high standard for which Alt is renowned.
- Nurturing new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships.
- Responsibility for identifying and developing new business opportunities with both the local Brisbane market, but ideally within the wider Australian market also.
- Bidding and negotiation of new projects with VFX Supervisors/Lead Artists.
- Plan and schedule resources to effectively approach the needs of the work.
- You will work within the wider Production team to ensure successful production and management of VFX, TVC & digital projects. This includes management of both in house and external crew to ensure all project briefs, goals and milestones are communicated and understood on a regular basis.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency/P&L of individual projects.
- You will have the ability to take on multiple projects and prioritise competing demands based on deadlines.
- Maintain diplomacy and professionalism in all dealings with clients, including sharing regular work in progress updates and reports as per individual client needs.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat atmosphere to each project, being proactive and solution oriented.
QUALIFICATIONS | EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5+ year’s experience in post-production, VFX or commercial TVC production/agency production environment.
- Highly organised, with first-class time management/project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of VFX and post-production pipelines.
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, to identify and troubleshoot conflicts.
- Ability to remain confident, clear and calm in demanding environments.
- Experience managing diverse groups of people and fostering strong team bonds/building trust with your crew.
- Knowledge of Shotgun/ShotGrid and/or farmerswife highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have a chat! You will be joining one of the most highly awarded visual effects house in Australia, where everyone is passionate about the work we do!
Please put SENIOR PRODUCER – MATERNITY LEAVE COVER in the subject of your email and send your resume to email@example.com