Alt is looking for a talented senior artist to come on board immediately for a high-profile project, creating photo-real digital environments.
- Creating photo-realistic digital matte paintings, textures and models or collaborating with specialists in those disciplines
- Troubleshooting technical issues with the CG scene and optimising the renders to work within the resources available
- Working to develop the look of a shot, assets or sequence with the Visual Effects and CG Supervisors
- Communicating with production on a regular basis in regards to schedules and deadlines
- Working in partnership with other departments to ensure that shots are delivered to the highest possible standard
- Good knowledge of Houdini and Arnold
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Nuke and Maya
- Modeling, UV layout and texturing skills
- Artistic skills in digital matte painting
- A strong understanding of the entire VFX process
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to take direction well and work as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality results
If this sounds like you, get in touch now at email@example.com with your resume and latest reel.
This role is open to freelance candidates only. Due to the timely nature of this project, only applicants with full working rights for Australia will be considered.