Alt.vfx is looking for an Online Artist to join the team and play an important part in the daily workings of our Sydney studio.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, a good communicator and detail-orientated. Some experience in the role is essential.
- General support for online & VFX team, including rotoscoping, clean-up, archiving, and mastering;
- Some compositing of VFX shots as required;
- As the role progresses, run solo online & mastering sessions with clients.
- Working with special effects software suites to help produce both photo-real and stylised shots for commercial and film.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Basic knowledge of Autodesk Flame and Da Vinci Resolve, and / or a willingness to learn;
- Solid understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing;
- Solid understanding of file codecs and formats;
- Solid understanding of data integrity and how to safely manage rushes;
- Solid understanding of cameras, recording formats, resolutions and codecs;
- Ability to work and communicate with other Editorial, VFX and Colour departments to smoothly deliver jobs;
- The ability to solve problems under tight deadlines with fast turnaround times;
- Being able to engage with and communicate directly with Clients, Directors and Agency Creatives will ultimately be important as you progress in this role.
This is a full-time role based out of our Darlinghurst studio, starting immediately. The role represents an amazing chance for a talented individual to become an integral part of our production team, working on some of the biggest and best projects in the industry.
If you’re up for the challenge, then get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org with Online Artist – Sydney in the subject line.