Alt.vfx is currently looking for a nuke compositing superstar, starting immediately. Long and short term contracts available.
We offer a fantastic work environment and great remuneration for the right person.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work with a passionate class A crew.
• Responsible for maintaining high work standards
• Maintaining attention to detail in all aspects of production
• Seamless integration of plates and VFX elements to create photo-real composites
• Execution of complex and demanding shots
• Experience with projections and the 3D environment within Nuke
• Minimum 5 years photo-real compositing experience in both commercial or feature film projects.
• Mastery of Nuke
• Strong understanding of colour and colorspace pipelines.
• Expert knowledge in CG rendering, multi channel EXRS and AOV’s
• Expert knowledge of compositing and integration of CG elements.
• Strong artistic skills and a critical eye for maintaining a high level of execution
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Maya experience a plus
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! You will be joining one of the most highly-awarded visual effects houses in Australia, producing ground-breaking and innovative work.
Please put SENIOR NUKE COMPOSITOR in the subject of your email and send your current reel and resume to email@example.com