We are currently looking for a Mid-to-Senior HOUDINI FX Artist to join us on an immediate start.
This job is based out of our Sydney studio, working alongside our VFX and R+D teams on exciting new projects. Initial short-term contract with high likelihood of extension to longer term for the right candidate.
- Responsible for maintaining high work standards
- Maintaining attention to detail in all aspects of production
- Attend regular meetings and show work in progress updates
- Work with the CG team to implement shots to completion
- Implement assets and iterate through the final delivery
- Good experience in all aspects of production pipelines
- Mastery of Houdini
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to take direction from Executive Producer, Creative Director, Creative Technologist, VFX Supervisor
- Thorough knowledge of 3D effects and simulation techniques
- Strong artistic skills and a critical eye for maintaining a high level of execution
Please send your reels and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HOUDINI FX ARTIST” in the subject line.