We are currently looking for a Mid-to-Senior UNITY Developers to join us on an immediate start for a short-term contract.
This job is based out of our Sydney studio, working alongside our Alt.R+D team on exciting new projects that combine VR, AR and gaming.
Distinct possibility for full time role for the right candidate.
- Responsible for maintaining high work standards
- Maintaining attention to detail in all aspects of production
- Attend regular meetings and show work in progress updates
- Optimize solutions for mobile
- Work with the CG team to implement optimal lighting, shading and texture work-flows
- Implement assets into the unity scene and iterate through the final delivery
- Good experience in all aspects of production pipelines using real-time technology
- Mastery of C# in Unity.
- Strong understanding of VR, AR and Gaming.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to take direction from Executive Producer, Creative Director and Creative Technologist
- Strong artistic skills and a critical eye for maintaining a high level of execution
- Experience with Open Frameworks, Touch Designer, Cinder and Unreal Engine is highly desirable.
Please send your reels and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UNITY DEVELOPER” in the subject line.