Alt.vfx is looking for a Junior IO/VFX Assistant to join the team and play an important part in the daily workings of our Sydney studio.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, a good communicator and detail orientated. Some experience in post-production is essential, with knowledge of VFX workflows highly valued.
- Conforming edits based off an EDL and exporting shots in different formats for different departments
- Creating VFX breakdowns and trackers
- Communicating with third-party vendors or tracking, roto and cleanup services
- Working with artists to supply plates, elements and references
- Conforming timelines and consolidating media for colourists
- Supporting colourists through managing media and updating project where appropriate
- Quality check and technical check final masters
- Creating deliverables for a variety of destinations (i.e. online, television, billboard etc.)
- Rushes management and data wrangling.
- Solid understanding of file codecs and formats.
- Solid understanding of data integrity and how to safely manage rushes
- Solid understanding of cameras, recording formats, resolutions and codecs
- Confident in Adobe CC, Da Vinci Resolve – experience with Nuke is a bonus
This is a full-time role based out of our Darlinghurst studio, starting immediately. The role represents an amazing chance for a talented individual to become an integral part of our production team, working on some of the biggest and best projects in the industry.
If you’re up for the challenge, then get in touch today at email@example.com with IO/VFX Assistant – Sydney in the subject line.