Alt.vfx is one of Australia’s most awarded visual effects and post production companies. We are a busy studio supplying creative services to advertising and television industries.
We are looking for a Front of House/ Client Services Assistant to be the new face for our head office front of house in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
This role is perfect for someone with hospitality and administration experience looking to start their career in this exciting creative industry. We’d like you to be energetic, friendly, pro-active, organised and reliable. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- General reception duties including call management and greeting clients
- Management of all client services duties, including hospitality functions and events
- Management of all staff amenities, including organising exciting social events for the office
- Travel coordination
- Correspondence, courier, email and mail management
- Provision of administrative support to company directors, including diary management, email and travel administration
- Document control, including archiving, filing, printing and scanning
- Communication with internal teams regarding suite and visitor bookings
- General support for the office, as required
- Assist the head of facilities in coordination of office maintenance
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills with a high level attention to detail
- Outstanding hospitality skills (Barista training will be well regarded)
- Clear and effective communication both internal and external
- Ability to maintain a premium service offering in line with the company ethos
- Ability to handle sensitive documentation and confidential information
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude to create an infectious happy vibe in the office
- Ideally, experienced in creative studio environment
You will work with Alt’s busy production team to provide our clients with exceptional service and manage a range of daily hospitality and administrative tasks.
Although this is a full-time position, we are open to this role being a job share between two talented candidates. A driver’s license would be preferred, but not essential.
If you think you’re suited for this role, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with FoH/Client Services Assistant in the subject line.