Alt.vfx is looking for an experienced CG Supervisor to join the team in Brisbane, working on some of the world’s biggest projects with a world-class crew.
We are looking for is someone who has extensive previous experience working on high-end visual effects across commercials and film.
- Work with VFX Supervisors, producers and dept leads to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Help lead staff members across the CG pipeline including, but not limited to, FX and lighting artists, animation and layout, modelling etc.
- Devise technical solutions to ensure deadlines are met in consideration of each projects financial and resource parameters.
- Minimum 5 years senior CG experience in successive 3D focused roles, including substantial experience as a CG Lead on high-end commercials or live action feature films.
- High level of skill for creative understanding of visual concepts, and how to process
- Expert user of production ready software for 3D and 2D applications, such as Maya, Nuke, Houdini etc.
- Multi-disciplinary understanding derived from working within FX, lighting, compositing and asset teams.
- Strong knowledge of the VFX industry, planning and requirements.
- Superior level of attention to detail and strong eye for aesthetic composition.
- Sharpened tactical and creative problem-solving sensibilities with a can-do mindset.
This is a full-time role based out of our Brisbane studio, starting immediately. The role represents an amazing chance for a talented individual to become an integral part of our production team, working on some of the biggest and best projects in the industry.
If you’re up for the challenge, then get in touch today at email@example.com with CG Supervisor – Brisbane in the subject line.